Being the host agency for an OTOA training class can be a benefit to the agency with the acquisition of free training slots. These free training slots do however come with a "cost". The cost is not financial but will require some work and logistics help on the part of the host agency.
Read on if you’re interested.
Venue: Possibly the most critical part of the planning process for any training course is securing a location conducive to the events requirements.
- Live - fire ranges
- Houses - Buildings - Structures - Schools
Logistics Support: The work involved in hosting a training course starts the moment the agreement is signed with OTOA HQ.
- Pre-Event - Once confirmed, coordinate the training event with OTOA Training Manager, locate and secure classrooms, ranges, other venues as needed.
- Event - Assist with logistics and attendee needs, possible after class time/hours issues - venue changes, weather issues, etc.
Benefits of Hosting an OTOA Training Course: Depending on the training event, the OTOA will offer FREE training spots to the host agency. The quantity of FREE training spots will be negotiated between the host agency contact and the OTOA Training Manager.
- CLICK HERE for hosting guidelines for: OTOA Basic SWAT / Tactical Operator School - 40 Hours
- CLICK HERE for hosting guidelines for: OTOA Basic Sniper School - 40 Hours
- CLICK HERE for hosting guidelines for: OTOA Lock picking / Covert Lock By Pass - 8 Hours
- CLICK HERE for hosting guidelines for: OTOA Self Aid / Partner Aid Hosted by Nationwide Insurance - 8 Hours